Who doesn’t like year end lists. Well, I love short punchy pithy lists of ideas, topics, and recommendations. So in that spirit here is a list of well…mostly other lists. Most very easy to read, some with great ideas you can put to work right now and some other topics that I think are just worth pondering a bit during the holidays as you recharge for next year.
To kick it off I’ll start with the simplest and I think biggest leadership tip I received all year – SMILE.
- 7 Brilliant Leadership Lessons, by Jenna Goudreau – http://www.businessinsider.com/7-brilliant-leadership-lessons-i-learned-this-year-2015-12
- The 3 Things that separate a Leader from a Manager, by Gina Belli – http://www.businessinsider.com/the-3-things-that-separate-a-leader-from-a-manager-2015-7
- 7 Ted Talks that will make you a better leader, by Kevin Daum, http://www.businessinsider.com/7-ted-talks-that-will-make-you-a-better-leader-2015-7
- Lessons on Leadership from C3PO, by Doug Wagner http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/lessons-on-productive-pessimism-and-leadership-from-c3po-dwgr/
- Sound like a leader with these 5 simple sentence starters, by Robin Camarote – http://www.inc.com/robin-camarote/sound-like-a-leader-with-these-5-simple-sentence-starters.html
- The leadership behavior that’s most important to employees, by Christine Porath – https://hbr.org/2015/05/the-leadership-behavior-thats-most-important-to-employees&cm_sp=Article-_-Links-_-End%20of%20Page%20Recirculation?platform=hootsuite
- 20 questions leaders can ask their teams , by Matt Monge – http://themojocompany.com/2015/12/20-questions-leaders-can-ask/
- Leadership lessons from creative directors by John Patroulis – http://www.fastcocreate.com/3054913/creation-stories/5-leadership-lessons-from-creative-directors-behind-award-winning-ads?partner=rss
- 7 Things every leader should know Lolly Daskal – http://www.lollydaskal.com/leadership/7-basic-things-every-great-leader-should-know/
Finally one for looking ahead to 2016 I liked this one:
10 insights on inspriational leadership for 2016, by Scott Mautz – http://switchandshift.com/10-insights-on-inspirational-leadership-for-2016